Wednesday, March 17, 2010
It only takes minutes per week !
When I am asked how long it takes me to save 30% or more on my groceries each week this is what I answer: "I spend less than 1 hour per week planning my menu, list, gathering my coupons and scanning the ads". It really is simple and quick. Anyone can do it. Let me show you how--attend a Having Cents Workshop! You can learn how to spend so much less on groceries and it is loads of fun, too.
- Will McDonald's sell Coke for $1 this summer? Stil...
- Uninsured? Where you can find medical help between...
- Savings Experiment: Find the cheapest milk
- Easter Sales
- Old Navy sale for 40% off online
- Clearance Sections
- Time and Saving
- Contact Us
- Been Busy
- It only takes minutes per week !
- How lucky is that?
- Coming Soon
- Amazing Kraft Cheese Coupon
- Borders coupon for 30% off
- The Container Store Sale
- 4 strategies for getting manufacturer coupons
- Tip Share Website
- Mambo Sprouts New Coupon Booklet
- Office Depot Coupon Coming 4/4
- Walgreen's deal of the week
- Check out this totally cool website
- Top 20 Most Annoying Things at the Grocery Store -...
- Lower your grocery bill with price matching
- Health Food | Organic Food Coupons
- Ahhhhh, the thrill of the Sunday paper
- Winn-Dixie Deals
- Coupon Cycle
- Target Savings
- Saving is Fun
- Seventh Generation Deals
- ▼ March (32)